Korean Kitty

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A couple of Shout-Outs

Well, not to much exciting has happened since the weekend. I did get paid today, which is an event in itself. I now have more than 5 USD!!! Hopefully before Friday I will have a cell phone, but no guarantees as I cannot get one on my own. The 10 words or so that I know in Korean will not help me get a phone.

But, I did want to give 2 shout-outs 'cause I've been meaning to, but keep forgetting.

~Al~ Thanks for making me get a blog...there is a slight possiblity I will now remember the things that I've done here in Korea.

~Abby~ Thanks for helping an accountant think of a creative blog website, otherwise this website would be elissa.blogspot.com or something equally as unexciting.

TTFN.... I'll let you know when something else noteworthy happens :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home