Korean Kitty

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

PHOTOS!! And adventures of today!

Here's a better link to my photos... this way you don't have to be a member:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3728370093&code=12511927&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-AlbumInvite

Today was a semi-eventful day! I taught 3 classes and in all of them, I am teaching about Halloween! It's alot of fun, plus my students love the fact that they get candy! I found Starburst hard candy at a bigger grocery store here, so they are even sorta getting American candy.

After my classes were done (which was 2:40pm), I had to go to the post office to mail my ballot in (super express mail is kinda expensive from here). I mailed my ballot all by myself, which may not sound like an accomplishment to you, but it sure is for me. For one, it means that I found the post office. And secondly, it means that I communicated in broken Korean (with the help of my Korean Phrasebook) and managed to tell the postal worker that I needed my ballot send as fast as possible!

After the post office I headed to SK Telecom to recharge my apparently prepaid phone. I managed to do this in less than 5 minutes, which is awesome because of course I don't have the Korean vocabulary to do that either :-)

That was about all the excitement, though I have been working hard on my photo album, so be sure to check it out! Hopefully soon I will get this blog caught up, but I'm going to try and continue posting current news as long as what has happened in the past...so stay tuned!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home