Korean Kitty

Monday, March 06, 2006

An Update

Well, it's been a while since I've updated my blog, so I'll try to bring everyone up to speed. Last week Monday my "roommate" moved in. She's one of my co-teachers who can't afford an apartment yet or something. The first day we had the talk about how long she could stay at my apartment (I set a limit at a month, which I thought was nice. We'll see how it all works out). She's an okay roommate, I'm not normally home when she is and she's not home when I am (well...sleeping time doesn't count). She also can't cook...which is good 'cause there's no room in the fridge for her stuff. The sucky thing is, my computer is in her bedroom so I feel weird using it. Luckily school's back in session now.

Onto the next subject: school. Last Thursday school started back up. After pretty much 9 weeks of vacation, it's a little tough getting used to. I have an entire new year of students (the new year starts in March in Korea instead of in August/September). The new students appear to love me, but we'll see. I also have 3 new co-teachers and my main co-teacher has left. My main co-teacher and I used to be very good friends and we had lunch together every day, so having her leave was hard. However, my 3 new co-teachers are great so far. They are all brand-new female English teachers who speak fantastic English and so far they have been taking good care of me (I'm pretty helpless when it comes to school things since I don't know that vocabulary in Korean). But it's still early in the semester.

Well, that's the bell, so it's time for class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home