Korean Kitty

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back in Korea^^


Well....after a whirlwind summer tour, I am back in Korea. China was fantastic, though very, very warm. Got to see everything in Beijing, well except Mao....apparently I am not destined to do that ever. After Beijing it was off to Xian for the Terracotta Warriors. AMAZING. I think everyone should go see them. If you are going to China, it is well worth it to swing through Xian for the warriors.

From Xian we headed back to Korea for a day, then flew out the next morning to head home! The visit home was nice, though I never readjusted my sleep schedule and I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to see T_T But, it was fun.

Now I am back in Korea. Things have been going well here, though little to no unpacking has begun. Tuesday I had dinner with the girls at Bennigans in the COEX (well...most of the girls anways). Wednesday I got my visa renewed, fixed my bank account, got my hair fixed, and then had Suwon Galbi. After galbi we found a bar serving $9 pitchers of MGD (which is super cheap for MGD here). So, after 2 pitchers we decided it was time to head home. ~ attached is a picture from the beauty salon!

That's about it! Have a good day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home